Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bumbles Bounce!


UPDATE!
THEY ARE UP ON THE SITE!!!
http://www.craftydeb.com/view?id=61

My yeti and bigfoot are out for testing right now.... hopefully my testers will finish theirs soon so that I can add him to the site... I wanted to go for the Bumbly look...
You know from the Christmas Claymation cartoon... yeah... you remember the one, don't you?





Well..... here is my yeti... picture him in fun fur! One of my testers did and I can't wait to show you the pictures of it - just adorable!
But for now.. here is the yeti and bigfoot... soon to be unleashed on a www.craftydeb.com website near you!


He's not up but will be soon...!

1 comment:

  1. Of course I remember Bumble~ He is such an adorable character and I am happy to see him recreated in Amigurumi. I watched him with my kids till they were grown, and still tune in to catch him some Christmas seasons.

    Thanks for sharing him with us in yarn!
    crochet hugs,
    gail e (aka the Stitch 'n Frog)

    ReplyDelete