Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

What's in a Name?

Here is a preview of the newest addition to the www.CraftyDeb.com family.
She is out with a few testers and hopefully will get her official debut sometime next week....

She will also have a male companion to keep her company - I'll get a picture of him up soon...

Here she is - she stands 9 1/2" tall and works up very quickly.

Suggest a name! Don't let this poor cutie go nameless!!

She is so new that she still hasn't gotten her facial features or her hair cut & styled. She hasn't even had her official photo shoot - which explains the couch she is hanging out on... She will get it all together soon though!!

1 comment:

  1. Wellllll, you could name her after my hubby and I - Bill & Gail~
    My hair is as short as hers is long, but the clothes look like something I'd wear, and our figures definitely have some similarities! ~LOL~

    Whatever her name turns out to be, I love her and an anxious to get my hooks on her pattern!

    ~~~huggers~~~

    ReplyDelete