Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Build a Buddies and Killdeer chicks

I wanted to let you all know right off the bat that I made a big change to the Perfect Sized Stuffie series - the name has been bothering me from the get go so I up and changed it. That is not a normal thing for me to do and yes, it is rather unprofessional. I feel like Ford changing the Windstar to the Freestar... but I did it... You can still find them - but look under Build a Buddy since that is so much more appropriate!



The killdeer's eggs have finally begun to hatch! Buster has let them be fortunately. I'm glad he did. I don't know if I could have handled him destroying more of her eggs... So without further ado - a few pics of the proud mama and her babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment