Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Moving on to bigger and better blogging

Hi guys - it's funny... I just got a few followers on this blog and bam! I have been working hard on starting up a new personal site with a blog included...

You can find it here...

http://yarn-or-fabric.weebly.com/crafty-blog.html

This blog is going to go bye-bye in just a bit... there will be no more updates to the blog... or to the beginnings of my tutorial lists...
Please come and check out the new and incredibly improved yarn-or-fabric site. I have to say I'm really smitten with it - and already told my husband that I would like to change our business website a bit as well - I'm really impressed with the weebly site. I've been having a blast collecting links for it. If you sew - boy do I have some great tutorial lists!!

I hope to catch you all on the new blog - please leave messages there even if it's just to say hi!

1 comment:

  1. I just went to the new blog and found it unavailable right now. Will check it out later~

    Wanted to tell you that I just saw your Realistic Bona Fide Skeleton pattern at Annie's Attic! He's sure a good looking guy~:o)

    ReplyDelete