Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wristlet Round Up - A List of Free Wristlet Purse Tutorials

I belong to several yahoo groups for quilting - there's no surprise there, I know... This morning one of the ladies in one of the groups wrote in looking for a wristlet tutorial... so as I was compiling a list for her I thought - hey, I really need to compile a list here!
Some may be new to you as well! I will be adding to this list of wristlets - and creating more super lists in the future!


africankelli
carriebee
cooknknit.com/
craftzine.com /archive/2008/03/
cutoutandkeep
diyhandbags - wet paint
javajem.blogspot.com wristlet-tutorialThis one is one of my favorites!
oneshetwoshe
pinoyinoz.blogspot
pursepatterns.com
sew4home.com
sewing.craftgossip.com
splityarn.com
theadventuresofbluegirlxo
forum.threadbanger.com
two peas in a pod
uhandbag rather sexy
virsaq.multiply.com
100spoolsofthread
7layerstudio ribbon-drawstring-pouch


Cuff or Bracelet style (wrap and snap!)
http://ajpadilla.com wrist-or-ankle-pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment